Membership allows you to participate in the group of therapists and their exchange on this platform. Members can discuss with each other, exchange their ideas and opinions and ask questions or seek advice. Members can also participate in a procedure to renew their registration. In order to renew registration (after 5 years) the therapist may ask the Secretariaat of the Netherlands (firstname.lastname@example.org) Foundation to email him the re-accreditation form. The criteria for re-accreditation are;
1. Working in the mental health care for minimal 15 hrs. per week, during 5 years
2. Practicing ISTDP therapy minimal 6 hrs. per week, during 5 years
3. Participation in a Intervision group minimal 5 times per year, 2 hrs each session
4. Presenting 10 times per year ones own video material of patients
ADDITIONAL, collecting minimal 20 points in 5 years.
1. Supervision of patients, 1 point for each supervision
2. Continuous Education on ISTDP (workshop, conference, immersion course, symposia, summer school, masterclasses) 6 points per day
3. Publication of an article on ISTDP, 10 points
4. Presentation of a workshop, lecture, educational course on a national or international conferences 5 points per part of a day
In order to renew registration one has to pay for the administration cost.
(in case of re-accreditation ask the secretary for the re-accreditation form, all criteria must be fulfilled and proven with relevant documentation, for example a logbook of inter-vision sessions)